Download on your app store.
via Bank Pay
Contact your Banking Institution.
80 W. Columbus St.
Canal Winchester, Ohio 43110
Other Ways to Give
Kroger Community Rewards Plus
Kroger has a program that donates to organizations based on shopping done by their customers every day. Kroger
customers can choose the charity of their choice and a percentage of what they spend is donated to that charity. Just
shop at Kroger and swipe your Shoppers Card.
1. Log on to: www.krogercommunityrewards.com
2. A Kroger account is needed. If you do not have one, you will need to set up your account first. This too
only takes a couple minutes. www.kroger.com
3. Follow the instructions to register your card.
4. You will be asked what charity. David’s UCC code is 80588.
5. Once enrolled, you will earn rewards for David’s UCC just by shopping and using your Kroger Plus Card.
Kroger sends us a quarterly check with all donations combined.
AmazonSmile is a way for customers to support their favorite charitable organization every time they shop with
Amazon. Shoppers who start at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the bonus
that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice. Signing up is easy!
1. Log on to: www.smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials.
3. Select your charity – David’s United Church of Christ Inc., Location: Canal Winchester, OH
4. Start shopping!
5. Once enrolled, you will earn rewards for David’s UCC just by shopping as you normally do if you shop via
smile.amazon.com. Amazon sends us a quarterly check with all donations combined.
If you are interested in setting up any of these programs or apps and need help, feel free to call the
office Monday through Thursday, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and our Administrative Assistant, Jamie,
will be happy to help!